Friday, June 5, 2020

Creative Cottage Garden Geranium

Geranium x Oxonianianum Wargrave Pink


It’s important to me to use my creative side, and very much I lean toward post processing images to give my photographs a fantasy or painterly effect. 
These are photographs that are  generally combined so there could be 2 / 3 or more images in one finished image to get it to my end result. 

This is a lovely perennial Geranium that come back year in year out, and flower sometimes 3 times from late spring to late summer.

Here I have used the brushes in Photoshop to create a texture under and over the original image using blend modes. 🌷




No comments:

Creative Cottage Garden Geranium

Geranium x Oxonianianum Wargrave Pink It’s important to me to use my creative side, and very much I lean toward post processing images to gi...