Sunday, April 26, 2020

Dodgy Dandelions

Taraxacum


I can hear the cries ‘Weeds !!...yes..but the dandelion seed head is one of the most photographed weed seed heads we have! And it’s totally understandable....No? Check it out Here
Ok then tell me you have never stood blowing a dandelion seed head trying to tell the time? 1oclock 2oclock...ah my dark and distant childhood memories. The flower of the dandelion is stunning!
Let’s go to the images. You might not understand why these photographs please me... that’s fine it’s a mystery. ;0/
*ps* can you find the greenfly? Hehe!

*click on each Image for a larger view*










No comments:

Creative Cottage Garden Geranium

Geranium x Oxonianianum Wargrave Pink It’s important to me to use my creative side, and very much I lean toward post processing images to gi...