Monday, April 27, 2020

Granny’s Bonnet

Aquilegia Vulgaris


What an awful name ‘Granny’s Bonnet’ I’ve never seen anyone wear a hat this shape 😃
These are elegant plants that flower each spring they grow wild in my garden, and I love them!
They give a lovely seed head after flowering which is lovely in dried arrangements.

In this first photograph the beautiful Bokeh (dappled effect) in the background seems to add a touch of mystery to this lovely flower, this effect is generally dependant on the lens I’m using at the time.
I won’t get technical and start talking f stops as I don’t want you to think I know what the heck I’m actually doing with my camera. I love to point and shoot!



No comments:

Creative Cottage Garden Geranium

Geranium x Oxonianianum Wargrave Pink It’s important to me to use my creative side, and very much I lean toward post processing images to gi...