Sunday, April 26, 2020

Soft focus Rowan Tree

Sorbus Aucuparia


I am working on an effect that gives the beautiful soft focus almost painterly effect. It’s a technique that can be achieved by spending countless thousands of pounds on lenses which is not something that we can all do, I do have what some people call mid range lenses but with a lot of twiddling with my settings I’m getting some kind of results...not exactly what I want but it’s a work in progress.

Rowan tree is stunning all year round. Bought as a tiny sapling it’s the focus point of my garden!
A magical tree with an interesting history! Check it out here

*Click each image for a larger view*



No comments:

Creative Cottage Garden Geranium

Geranium x Oxonianianum Wargrave Pink It’s important to me to use my creative side, and very much I lean toward post processing images to gi...